Multifunctional lightweight harness
Although Slope has been designed as a harness for groundhandling and use at the training hill, it turned out to be an excellent passenger harness, too.
It has a replaceable, reinforced bottom as well as a large foam protector, reaching up to the back. Minimised adjustments result in simple handling, yet this harness provides comfortable seating.
The Slope is versatile in use: for ground handling, on the practice slope and even as a passenger harness.
wide range of size adjustment
As a unisex harness, the Slope has a very extensive size adjustment range so it can be customized for any pilot or passenger.
small pack size, low weight
The Slope can be packed very small and has a low weight. The seat board in honeycomb construction is also very light. Nevertheless, it has a large packing pocket.
integrated fall-out protection
The chest strap is equipped with a fall-out protection, which provides additional safety.
- Large adjustments range
- Small packed measure and low weight
- Clearly marked drop-out safeguard
- Colour marked main suspensions (red / green)
- Cushioned leg belts
- Large, LTF-certified back protector
- Colour-coordinated leg and chest closures
- Very light Honeycomb seat board
- Replaceable, robust PVC bottom
- Manufactured in the EU
|body height||150 - 170 cm||160 - 185 cm||180 - 205 cm|
|seat board size (width/length)||34 cm x 34 cm||36 cm x 36 cm||40 cm x 40 cm|
|certification||EN1651 & LTF 91/09||EN1651 & LTF 91/09||EN1651 & LTF 91/09|
|fabric||Ripstop Nylon 210 & Cordura|
|risers||25 & 40 mm Polyester|
|leg and chest closures||AustriAlpin Cobra and Finsterwalder PT – Lock|
Suitable products and accessory for this harness
- Tandem paraglider: perfect launch & flare characterstics
- (Not only) for professional tandem pilots
- Practise your ground handling & improve your starting
- This specific wing is not certified, of course
- Favourable, light reserve for heavy total load
- Cruciform parachute, fast opening, pendulum stable
- The world's lightest tandem reserve, LTF/EN certification
- Extremely low sink rate, very fast opening
The front container Multi is suitable for almost every reserve. It allows to pack the rescue parachute very compactly.
- Light harness for tandem paragliding
- Construed for best possible moving space
- The new airborne sports helmet Hi-Tec
- Certified according to EN 966 HPG