Ultra Cross 210
Tandem rescue parachute
Our best - now available as tandem reserve! Now among the lightest serie of our high-performance reserves: Ultra Cross 210. The world's lightest tandem rescue parachute certified according to LTF and EN!
The success of independence cruciform reserves is based on its outstanding reliability in emergency cases. With their excellent pendulum stability, lowest sink rates and fastest opening times, they have been proving their value and encouraged us to enhance this design and widen our cruciform series. As market leader it has been an important concern to us, to make our cruciform parachutes available for tandem pilots, too.
After a long period of development work and many tests, two models have been certified according to LTF and EN in 2016: a model of our EVO Cross as well as the Ultra Cross 210.
Ultra Cross 210, as the world's lightes tandem reserve certified according to LTF and EN, really lives up to the name of our most favoured lightweight series!
- Extremely fast opening
- Lowest sink rate of 5,45 m/s at max. total load
- No pendulum movements at descent
- High opening certainty even in case of spiral dive or negative rotations
- Deployment bag with seperate pocket for the lines
- 2300g thanks to its 10D material
- Yellow fabric
- Certified according to LTF/ 91/09 and EN 12491
|Rescue system||surface m²||max. take-off weight||sink rate at max. load||weight|
|Ultra Cross 210||54,81||212 kg||5,45 m/s||2.300 g|
Available for hang gliders (HG) as well as paragliders.
Suitable products and accessory for this reserve
- Tandem suspension with two different fixing height for the passenger harness
- Including a V-bridle
- Light harness for tandem paragliding
- Construed for best possible moving space
- Very light tandem passenger harness
- With foam protector
- Bi-place passenger harness for the young generation
- LTF and EN certified
- Tandem paraglider: perfect launch & flare characterstics
- (Not only) for professional tandem pilots
- Very light parachute for huge total load
- Extremely low sink rate, very fast opening
A handy, quickly deployable rescue knife for emergency cases, which make it necessary to cut the lines.
G-force brake parachute is made to reduce physical stress when flying spirals. It needs to be attached to your harness.