Grasshopper (LTF/EN A)
Single Skin for beginners
Learning to fly has never been this easy - the first single skin for beginners is here! From practice slope to first thermal flights the Grasshopper paraglider persuades pilots with its brilliant simpleness, ist safety and stable behaviour.
The first beginner's single skin in the world
Grasshopper. A very light paraglider with small packed measure and very stable flight behaviour.
stable flight character
This single skin is absolutely easy to launch, even at difficult conditions. Due to ist low canopy weight and small volume, its flight behaviour is outstanding stable and tolerant - a huge gain regarding safety for beginners as well as for casual pilots.
low weight and extremely small pack size
Needless to say, that Grasshopper, not only due to its low weight, is a perfect wing for Hike & Fly, too.
- Sturdy Domenico 20D fabric
- Low weight and extremely small packed measure
- Sheathed lower lines
- Extremely stable
- Perfect price-performance ratio
|Flat surface m²||22||24||26||28|
|Flat span m||10,16||10,62||11,05||11,47|
|Flat aspect ratio||4,7||4,7||4,7||4,7|
|Projected surface m²||18,41||20,08||21,75||23,43|
|Projected span m||7,96||8,31||8,65||8,98|
|Projected aspect ratio||3,44||3,44||3,44||3,44|
|Take-off weight kg||60 - 80||70 - 90||80 - 100||90 - 110|
|Certified acc. to LTF / EN||A||A||A||A|
Subject to change without notice.
Accessory for this paraglider
- Light harness for beginners
- Integrated rescue parachute container
- Extremely light reversible harness
- Adjustable, broad hipbelt
- Very comfortable and versatile harness
- Perfect for long flights
- Light rescue parachute for heavy total load
- Very low sink rate, very fast opening
- Light reserve for high load, very low sink rate
- Contrallability can be activated
- The new airborne sports helmet Hi-Tec
- Certified according to EN 966 HPG
You hardly just landed, when your glider is already packed and on the way to another take-off
Towing device SK2 with integrated towing support.