Harness for beginners
The newly revised Logo Easy became an even lighter, yet robust harness. It provides outstanding moving space on the ground and is especially suitable as passenger harness and for practising purposes. It is made of light and sturdy honeycomb tissue, its bottom side is reinforced and it has a large foam protector. A small packing measure combined with an optional front container make it a compact all-rounder.
clear belt runs
The minimized adjustment possibilities and the perfect belt geometry make smooth movements during take-off and landing possible.
large back protector
The generously sized back protector provides optimum protection without restricting freedom of movement on the ground.
austauschbares Gewebe an der Gurtzeugunterseite
The extremely robust PVC fabric on the underside of the harness, which is equipped with Velcro and can therefore be replaced, makes the Logo Easy the ideal harness for beginners who do not always manage a soft landing in the beginning.
Small pack size, great protection
The small pack size and the generous foam protector are common to the Logo Easy and the Logo Pro+ and make them compact all-rounders!
- Providing well-thought-out freedom of movements on the ground
- Low weight of 3.8 kg (size M)
- Reduced adjustments for simple handling
- Colour-coordinated leg and chest closures
- Replaceable, sturdy PVC bottom
- Integrated, clearly visible drop-out safeguard
- Large, easily accessible pocket
- Friction-reduced accelerator slide
- Very light, formfitting synthetic seat board
- Easily accessible storage space
- Duct for hydrotube within shoulder webbing
- Radio pocket integrated to shoulder webbing
- Magnet holder for speed bar
|body height||155 - 170 cm||160 - 185 cm||180 - 205 cm|
|max. load||120 kg||120 kg||120 kg|
|harness weight||3.7 kg||3.8 kg||4.2 kg|
|suspension height||47 cm||49 cm||51 cm|
|seat board size (width/length)||34 cm x 34 cm||36 cm x 36 cm||40 cm x 40 cm|
|certification||EN1651 & LTF 91/09||EN1651 & LTF 91/09||EN1651 & LTF 91/09|
The sizes given only are references, as the individually suitable size differs according to physique and personal preferences.
|fabric||Ripstop-Nylon & Cordura|
|risers||25 mm Polyester|
|leg and chest closures||AustriAlpin Cobra|
Yes, that's exactly what Logo Easy is made for! A well-balanced tilting point and the special arrangement of belt loops make it possible. If you adjust the lenghts of leg belt loops properly, you simply need to lift your knees in order to slip into the harness. And so is the landing.
Of course it is. These are exactly the purposes Logo Easy has been designed for.
Yes. You can attach an independence front container to Logo Easy or any other available front container. It only takes a few quick steps.
The manual explains exactly how to fix a rescue system. Unexperienced pilots should ask their dealer or flight instructor for help, as it is absolutely necessary to fix the recue system professionally.
No. Even if you fold the harness compactly in order to pack it into a pack sack, the foam is going to unfold itself quickly within seconds. Only at very low temperatures it might take a bit longer to unfold properly.
If you don't use Logo Easy for a long period of time, it is advisable to store the harness unfolded and not to leave it in your pack sack.
Yes. Integrated into the harness there are rubber bands, shortening the accelerator line. A detailed description is provided in the manual of Logo Easy.
Suitable products and accessory for this harness
- Light rescue parachute for mid-range total load
- Low sink rate
- Favourable, light reserve for heavy total load
- Cruciform parachute, fast opening, pendulum stable
- The new airborne sports helmet Hi-Tec
- Certified according to EN 966 HPG
Towing device SK2 with integrated towing support.
The front container Multi is suitable for almost every reserve. It allows to pack the rescue parachute very compactly.
- Basic accelerator with one tread and integrated magnet.