Tandem harness Pilot
Pilot is a low-weight harness made for tandem paragliding pilots. Its unique combination of leg belts and seat board achieve great movement space for tandem pilots - on the ground as well as during flight. Many little details make it a first choice harness for distance flights as well as for commercial use.
maximum seating comfort
The combination of leg loops and seat board distributes the pilot's weight evenly, maximizing seating comfort. At the same time, freedom of movement is increased, as the legs almost float above the seat board.
The overall geometry with the upright seating position allows for good visibility and an easy transition from walking to sitting.
Many details, such as the standard photo rod holder or the generous radio pocket, facilitate handling in practice.
large adjustment range
The Pilot was designed exclusively for tandem-specific requirements. As a unisize harness, it has a large adjustment range and is therefore equally well suited for all body sizes.
- Excellent seating comfort
- Unisized harness with many adjustments
- Very low weight of only 3,7kg
- Small packed measure
- Individual adjustments for seating position
- Deployment bag with release handle (to be mounted either on its left or right side)
- Integrated rescue parachute container
- Colour-coordinated drop-out safeguard
- Reinforced back for optimum seating comfort
- Very light honeycomb seat board
- Radio pocket integrated into shoulder belt
- Fixture for a camera pole, which can be attached to the left or right side of the harness
|160 - 195 cm
|seat board size (b x l)
|41 cm x 22 cm
|EN1651 & LTF 91/09
|Ripstop Nylon 210 & Cordura
|25 mm Polyester
|leg and chest closures
|Finsterwalder Snap Lock
|synthetic; honeycomb design
Pilot is suitable for commercial tandem pilots as well as casual tandem pilots.
The combination of leg belts and seat board balances load equally. The seat board is wide enough to provide movement space for the legs. Thus the tandem pilot can easily move his/her legs to the side and find a comfortable seating position.
The integrated rescue container is centered on the back of the harness. At each side it has a channel carrying the connector line, which leads via shoulder strap towards the tandem spreader.
The container is optimised for combination with Annular EVO 30, which is the model that fits best with low weight and small packed measure of Pilot. Yet the container is big enough to carry other common tandem rescue parachutes.
Yes. The deployment bag meets current LTF requirements, thus is compatible with all common rescue systems (annular and cruciform parachutes).
Suitable products and accessory for this harness
- Tandem paraglider: perfect launch & flare characterstics
- (Not only) for professional tandem pilots
- Light rescue parachute for huge total load
- Low sink rate
- The world's lightest tandem reserve, LTF/EN certification
- Extremely low sink rate, very fast opening
- Light rescue parachute for heavy total load
- Very low sink rate, very fast opening
- Very light tandem passenger harness
- With foam protector
- Bi-place passenger harness for the young generation
- LTF and EN certified
- Multifunctional light harness
- For groundhandling, beginners slope or for passengers