Reversible harness for Hike & Fly
Hike is an extremely light, yet comfortable, reversible harness. This harness without seat board provides a large rucksack capacity to carry your flight equipment. The harness is now available in two sizes. Thanks to elaborate details such as fasteners for helmet and hiking poles it is an ideal harness for hike & fly and travel purposes
extremely lightweight reversible harness
An impressively simple concept combined with high-quality lightweight materials enables a total weight of only 1.5 kg. Its compact size also makes it the ideal travel companion. The newly revised Hike is now available in two sizes.
Idler pulleys for acceleration system
The pulleys for the acceleration system facilitate acceleration and ensure low-friction operation.
The optionally available protector Connect completes the Hike to a highlight in the ranking of extremely lightweight reversible harnesses. The Connect Pro foam protector weighs 890 g. The LTF-approved Connect Air airbag weighs 390 g and, in the Connect Air RS variant with integrated rescue container, 710 g.
Comfortable to carry
The backpack back is ergonomically shaped and has a breathable mesh insert. The wide shoulder straps provide comfortable carrying.
- Certified according to EN1651 and additionally, if combined with airbag protector, according to LTF 91/09
- High seating comfort due to formfitting back part and leg belts
- Combined self-locking leg and chest belts
- Idler pulley for accelerator system
- Integrated suspension for rescue systems next to shoulder strap
- Formfitting rucksack back part with breathable mesh and broad shoulder belts
- Large capacity, expandable due to stretch bands
- Adjustable broad hipbelt
- Mounting straps at rucksack as fixtures for accessory (hiking sticks, spurs etc.)
- Net for a helmet
|body height (cm)||155 - 185 cm||175 - 202|
|max. load (cm)||120||120|
|harness weight (kg)||1,5||1,55|
|airbag weight (kg)||0,29||0,29|
|suspension height (cm)||50||50|
|width of leg loop||22 cm||22cm|
|seat depth||39 cm||42 cm|
|rucksack capacity||63 l||63l|
|with airbag certified acc.||EN1651 and LTF 91/09||EN1651 and LTF 91/09|
|load bearing straps||25 mm Polyester|
|leg and chest closures||-|
No, the rucksack capacity is capable of carrying normal paragliders, if packed compactly. Additionally there are many possibilities to fix other equipment parts on the outside of the rucksack.
Yes. Hike is a comfortable, extremely light harness, which can be used even for longer distances. Anyhow it must be said, that such a light reversible harness always makes compromises regarding its comfort necessary.
The airbag protector is attached to the harness by a sturdy hook-and-loop tape. Thus attachment and removal are done in only a few seconds.
Usually Hike is compatible with common front containers. Anyhow, please note that it is neccessary to pay attention to the manual of your front container.
Yes, Hike is suitable as passenger harness. In that case using an airbag protector for the passenger is not only mandatory, but should be self-evident, in order to take on responsibility for the passenger.
Suitable products and accessory for this harness
- Very light parachute for huge total load
- Extremely low sink rate, very fast opening
- Light reserve for high load, very low sink rate
- Contrallability can be activated
- The new airborne sports helmet Hi-Tec
- Certified according to EN 966 HPG
- Basic accelerator with one tread and integrated magnet.
A handy, quickly deployable rescue knife for emergency cases, which make it necessary to cut the lines.