light reversible harness
Looping is a light reversible harness, comfortable and fully-fledged. Its novel reverse system separates the rucksack completely from the airbag protector, which on one hand keeps the protector from damages during transport. And on the other hand it once more improved the large and comfortable rucksack. Additionally the airbag protector has an excellent deceleration rate.
clever reversible harness
A sophisticated stretch pocket increases the size of the backpack when the Looping is in "backpack mode". In "harness mode", this stretch pocket reduces the back section aerodynamically sleek.
Protector protection during turning
Thanks to the clever reversible system, the backpack and protector are completely separated from each other. Until now, the airbag protector was always at the same time the backpack - and thus also exposed to damage during transport.
Despite the smart turning system, the Looping sets standards not only in the weight of just 3.7 kg (size M). The airbag protector marks with a deceleration rate of less than 20 g the best value we have ever achieved.
optimal seating position
The Looping is equipped with conventional leg loops and T-Lock buckle. It always allows an optimal, neutral seating position, which was realized via the newly designed main suspension. In combination with the individual adjustment options in the shoulder and back area, every pilot finds his optimal position very quickly.
excellent feedback from the paraglider
The geometry of the Looping accommodates both the ambitious thermal and hike & fly pilot and provides excellent feedback from the paraglider.
- Integrated reserve container, which efficiently protects the reserve from harmful external factors
- Deployment bag with integrated handle
- Extremely sturdy fabric on the bottom
- Many pockets accessible during flight
- Ergonomic back part providing perfect brace support
- Providing good movement space on the ground
- Cobra buckles by AustriAlpin
- Buckles without self-adjustment during flight
- Colour-coordinated suspension points
- Friction-reduced accelerator slide
- Very light, formfitting synthetic seat board
- Optionally available with carbon seat board
|155 - 170 cm
|160 - 185 cm
|175 - 195 cm
|seat board size (width front/rear x length)
|36 cm x 36 cm
|38 cm x 38 cm
|38 cm x 38 cm
The sizes given only are references, as the individually suitable size differs according to physique and personal preferences.
The rucksack capacity of Looping is large enough to carry the whole equipment (paraglider, harness, clothes, etc.).
Yes, absolutely. Regarding comfort and flight characteristics Looping is a reversible harness, which absolutely keeps up with the attributes of common harnesses. It is comfortable, has an airbag protector and many useful well-thoughtout details.
In general reversible harnesses need to be handled slighty more careful, yes. As the rucksack of a reversible harness is at the same time part of the airbag protector, you should take care of it in order not to damage the airbag during transport (cableway, airport etc.).
But the Looping has a reverse system that separates rucksack and protector, which already helps to keep the protector from damages during transport.
Yes. The deployment bag meets current LTF requirements, thus is compatible with all common rescue systems (annular and cruciform parachutes).
The airbag protector of Looping fills up very quickly, thus provides protection already during take-off run. In order to optimise that protection, you can pre-fill the airbag simply by shaking it up before take-off.
Suitable products and accessory for this harness
- Very light parachute for huge total load
- Extremely low sink rate, very fast opening
- Light reserve for high load, very low sink rate
- Contrallability can be activated
- Light rescue parachute for heavy total load
- Very low sink rate, very fast opening
Towing device SK2 with integrated towing support.
The independence cockpit for attachment to the harness. Perfect for stowing all the things you need during the flight.
- The new airborne sports helmet Hi-Tec
- Certified according to EN 966 HPG
Adjustable stirrup that can be attached to your harness. Made for comfortable seating.