certified according to EN 966 HPG standard
The new Hi-Tec is an open and light hard shell helmet, designed for optimum fit. It comes up with outstanding features! The helmet shell is made of high-grade impact-resistant ABS plastic. The impact absorbent inner shell is made of high-grade expanded polystyrene (EPS).
A new feature is that the Hi-Tec can be retrofitted with a chin strap.
The chin strap position can be quickly adapted to the individual head shape. The chin strap is always in the optimum and most comfortable position due to the adjustment options - the helmet thus remains firmly on the head in all situations.
The inner lining of the Hi-Tec is of course washable and easy to change.
The helmet "Hi-Tec" has a charming soft touch surface and is available in 5 beautiful colours and 2 sizes:
S/M 55 - 58cm and M/L 58 - 61cm
- Ideal an individual fit due to a high-quality adjusting wheel in the neck, which makes it possible to adapt the size perfectly to your head
- Washable lining, easily replaceable
- Highly effective ventilation system: air ducts in the EPS-shell
- Chin buckle with micro adjustments for an optimum fit
- The comfortable ear protection meets high demands
- Draw-string bag
- NEW: integrated RECCO® reflectors