Lightweight round parachute
The series name Annular stands for quality, reliability and countless successfull rescue openings. With the Annular EVO series, we even managed to improve its well-proven technology at some essential attributes, which made it the lightweight among annular parachutes!
Our development progress, especially in material development, resulted in essential advantages regarding weight reduction and strength. In our Annular EVO series we use a new, extremely light and highly tensile fabric and lines, thus achieve a weight reduction of 30% compared to Annular Classic.
Annular EVO is serially equipped with deployment accelerators (RAM air pockets)! For fast and reliable openings even at low speed.
Thus Annular EVO series combines well-known low sink rate and pendulum stability of Annular Classic with innovative material to rEVOlutionary good lightweight rescue system.
- Extremely high standards for material selection and production
- Well-proven annular shape
- Low sink rate
- Low pendulum risk
- Very low weight, light and durable material
- Ram air pockets: for the fastest and most reliable opening ever achieved in annular parachutes
- New deployment container technology for fast opening
- Clearly visible fabric colour: orange
- Certified according to LTF 35/03 and EN 12491
|Rescue system||surface m²||max. total load at sink rate of 5,5 m/s (acc. EN)||max. total load acc. LTF||sink rate at max. load (LTF)||weight of the parachute|
|Annular EVO 20||32 m²||100 kg||100 kg||5,45 m/s||1,55 kg|
|Annular EVO 22||36 m²||120 kg||130 kg||5,67 m/s||1,8 kg|
|Annular EVO 24||40 m²||135 kg||160 kg||6,20 m/s||2,0 kg|
|Annular EVO 30 (Tandem)||65 m²||195 kg||230 kg||6,10 m/s||3,1 kg|
Available for paragliders as well as hang-gliders.
- Annular-EVO-Manual-EN.pdf (1.4 MiB)
- Annular-EVO-20-certification.pdf (22,6 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-22-certification.pdf (22,5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-22-HG-certification.pdf (22,5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-24-certification.pdf (22,5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-24-HG-certification.pdf (22,5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-30-certification.pdf (22,5 KiB)
- Annular-EVO-30-HG-certification.pdf (22,5 KiB)
We have created a separate info page on this topic, which will hopefully explain any questions you may have: RAM-Air Pockets
There is also a detailed explanation of this topic with picture examples: round and cruciform parachutes
Suitable products and accessory for this reserve
Reserve front container with a cockpit for your instruments.
The front container Multi is suitable for almost every reserve. It allows to pack the rescue parachute very compactly.
The independence packing kit contains everything you need to re-pack your rescue parachute.