Lightweight all round harness
Freestyle is a very light all-round harness, which meets the needs of ambitious thermal pilots as well as the needs of free style pilots who are keen on acro flying. This harness is available either with one or with two reserve containers.
plenty of freedom of movement
The harness is designed to give the pilot the greatest possible freedom of movement on the ground.
with 1 or 2 rescue tools
Depending on the model, the Freestyle is available with one or two rescue equipment containers.
Friction-optimized accelerator curve
The completely new, extremely low-friction guidance of the speed system ensures that acceleration is fatigue-free - even over long periods.
safe flight feeling
The particularly rigid, anatomical back section provides excellent back support even during daring flight maneuvers.
High quality carabiner
Safety is not spared: Freestyle One comes with Edelrid Alias carabiner, Freestyle Two with AustriAlpin Powerfly carabiner.
- Available with one respectively two reserve containers
- Stiff back with perfect brace support
- Providing good movement space on the ground
- Very low weight (4,3 kg at Size M Freestyle TWO)
- Colour-coordinated leg and chest closures
- Friction-reduced accelerator pocket
- Very light, formfitting synthetic seat board
- Magnet holder for speed bar
- Freestyle ONE incl. Edelrid Alias carabiner
- Freestyle TWO incl. AustriAlpin Powerfly carabiner
|155 – 170cm
|160 - 185cm
|175cm - 195cm
|Seat board size (w x l)
|34 cm x 36 cm
|35 cm x 38 cm
|35 cm x 38 cm
The sizes given only are references, as the individually suitable size differs according to physique and personal preferences.
Freestyle One is made for ambitious beginners as well as thermal pilots, while Freestyle Two is mede to meet the needs of free style pilots, who are keen on speed flying.
Freestyle has a well-balanced suspension height as well as a stiff back, which provides excellent brace support and seating sentiment. Thus it transmits every input coming from the canopy.
Yes. The integrated container corresponds with the latest LTF specifications and is compatible with all common rescue systems (annular and cruciform reserves). Freestyle Two comes up with two deployment bags.
For Freestyle there are two deployment bag sizes available. Thus all common rescue prachute wit a volume from 2800 up to 6500ccm fit into the harness. The left side container of Freestyle Two is smaller and made for a capacity of up to 4600ccm.
Suitable products and accessory for this harness
- Very light parachute for huge total load
- Extremely low sink rate, very fast opening
- Light reserve for high load, very low sink rate
- Contrallability can be activated
- Rogallo reserve for experienced pilots
- Very light reserve for high load, very low sink rate
Acro brake handle: with rotating swivel and handle bar.
- The new airborne sports helmet Hi-Tec
- Certified according to EN 966 HPG
G-force brake parachute is made to reduce physical stress when flying spirals. It needs to be attached to your harness.
Various holders for action cams such as GoPro. Magnetplates, a chase parachute and more.
- Basic accelerator with one tread and integrated magnet.
A handy, quickly deployable rescue knife for emergency cases, which make it necessary to cut the lines.