This high-end paraglider for beginners is made for pilots, who want to enjoy relaxed flights without any performance loss.
Pioneer3 is suited for beginners during schooling as well as for relaxed cross-country flights.
Improved passive safety
Verbessertes Startverhalten und Gleitleistung
- Flexible, break-resistant synthetic rods within the leading edge, which are easily replaceable
- Modern wing design - developed with an inventive software, which we initiated
- Less lines concept: only 3 risers per side for low air drag
- Precise diagonal ribs for best aerodynamic performance
- Clearly labelled risers
- We only use high grade material of renowned manufacturers for our wings
- Accurate production in one of the most advanced manufacturing plants
|Flat surface (m²)||22,0||23,5||25,5||27,5||29,5|
|Projected surface (m²)||19,24||20,04||21,75||23,45||25,16|
|Flat span (m)||10,08||10,50||10,94||11,36||11,77|
|Flat aspect ratio||4,69||4,69||4,69||4,69||4,69|
|Weight range (kg)||50 - 70||60 - 85||75 - 95||85 - 110||105 - 130|
|Certified acc. to EN / LTF||A||A||A||A||A|
Manuals & Certifications
Flight test report
Accessory for this paraglider
- Very comfortable and versatile harness
- Perfect for long flights
- Aerodynamically optimised all-round harness
- Friction-reduced accelerator slide
- Light harness for beginners
- Integrated rescue parachute container
- Light rescue parachute for heavy total load
- Very low sink rate, very fast opening
- The new airborne sports helmet Hi-Tec
- Certified according to EN 966 HPG
The independence protect bag is made to gently store your glider.
Towing device SK2 with integrated towing support.