The new harness Pilot Alpin is significantly light, yet comfortable. Pilot Alpin comes with a Y-bridle (210cm) and one selectable protector Connect Pro or Connect Air.
Tandem harness Pilot Alpin
The design of its webbing as well as the elevated seating position achieve a great movement space and perfect view for the pilot being seated behind the passenger. The deployment handle is placed in an ergonomic position.
Pilot Alpin comes with a Y-bridle (210cm) and one selectable protector Connect Pro or Connect Air. The same protector conveniently can be used for harness Hike, too. Assembling this protector with either harness is done quickly and very easy, because it is simply hooked in and fastened with hook-and-loop tapes. The sturdy Connect Pro weighs 890g and the light airbag Connect Air weighs 390g.
- Excellent seating comfort
- Unisized harness with many adjustments
- Very low weight of only 2,2kg with airbag protector
- Small packed measure
- Individual adjustments for seating position
- Deployment bag with release handle (can be mounted on either side)
- Integrated rescue parachute container
- Colour-coordinated drop-out safeguard
- Available in 2 colour combinations: Black and Red / Black and Blue
|Body height||160 - 195 cm|
|Max. load||120 kg|
|Harness weight||1,8 kg|
|Weight protector Connect Air||390g|
|Weight protector Connect Pro||890g|
|Suspension height||38 cm|
|Certfied according to||EN1651|
|With protector certified acc. to||EN1651 & LTF 91/09|